Performances in the Park
The Great Fete delivers a bumper programme of lively and creative arts activities and performances for all to enjoy across the park and palace grounds. Local people can immerse themselves in promenade performances, storytelling, talks and tours or simply lay back in the sun and enjoy some outdoor theatre, circus and of course music.
Coming up across the Park:
- Promenade across the grounds with Haringey Shed’s new piece exploring a large and strange structure arriving in Haringey, and what it means to be new in a strange place.
- BAME Babes pop up : Come and support 6 BAME female creatives showcasing their products. Local organisation Collage Arts supports these creatives to set up their businesses. The pop up includes jewellery, T-shirts, Bags… all with panoramic view of the London Skyline.
- Watch the circus in the trees performances created at Alexandra Palace’s Summer Camp groups in partnership with Scarabeus Circus.
- Join SPOKEN at poetry corner and watch performances of spoken word and have the chance to join in during the workshops.
- Visit the Pocket Money Entrepreneurs, a small community group which supports young entrepreneurs ages 8-15 to create, start and develop their business ideas.
- Sardines Dance 7 performers performing at 14.45 & 15.45pm with 20-30 min before for audience interaction