This year the Great Fete celebrates the palace’s 196 acres of park grounds and asks visitors to engage in a number of fun and creative activities to get them thinking about the park for the future. People of Haringey, our park needs you!
So bed in and get ready to;
- Go wilding with forestry education expert Katie Mills for a Wild in the Park forestry school taster session.
- Get stamp-happy! Design, sketch and print your ideas and thoughts for the Park onto our giant map – come visit us next to the AP Stand.
- Learn how to grow your own veg at home with Edible London. Come early to sample some of their delicious veg and bring any growing-related questions their way for any troubleshooting you have on your own patch. 20-30min workshops.
- Emergency Exit Arts: Flight of Fancy (bird boxes)
- Scarabeus: Circus in the trees. Performances: 13:30, 14:30 and 15:30.
- Urban Art Workshop: 12:00-17:50. 30 minute sessions, last session 17:00.
- Yemalla Drumming Workshops: 12:15-45, 13:00-30, 13:45-14:15, 14:30-15:00, 16:00-16:30, 16:45-17:15, 17:30-18:00.